Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Download Pokemon For Macbook Pokemon Download Games For Mac?

Pokemon download games for mac? - download pokemon for macbook

Where can I find pokemon rom downloads for MacBook? I was looking specifically for glass, but none worked.

1 comments:

ReziUze said...

EDIT: go to change the screen size, VisualBoyAdvance, select Options> Video> then select Full Screen (320x240) full screen (640x480) or full screen (800x600). Enjoy!

The first thing we need an emulator. I suggest "VisualBoyAdvance because it works with Game Boy Advance and Game Boy Color. If you already have an emulator to be replaced by" VisualBoyAdvance. Here is the link for the emulator:

VisualBoyAdvance Download (Windows)
http://sourceforge.net/project/downloading.php?groupname=vba&filename=VisualBoyAdvance-1.7.2.zip&use_mirror=internode


VisualBoyAdvance Download (Mac)
http://www.macupdate.com/download.php/10123/VisualBoyAdvance-1.7.4-MacOSX.dmg.gz

Both links should open immediately.


Well, here's the link to the ROM for Pokemon Crystal:

http://romhustler.net/download/gbc/1600

Wait until the timer is opened from, and then the download box.

Now you have two open or unzip the ROM Pokemon and put ina new folder called "ROMs". VisualBoyAdvance Now Open (unzip first if necessary) and click File> Open, locate the new "ROM" folder, then double-click on the file. Created preferred and will get started!

Hope this helps! Enjoy!

Post a Comment